All Your Want Is Here || Musics|Videos|Entertainment|Sport News|Local and International News|| @NaijabursteToday.

FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATING

Instagram

Breaking

Search post

Sunday 26 March 2017

‘I Celebrate What An Awesome Mother I Am’ Tonto Dikeh Joins In Mother’s Day Celebration




Tonto Dikeh is an elated mom as she joins million around the world celebrating Mother’s Day.
The actress and philanthropist shared an adorable video of herself and her one year old son King Andre.
In the video caption, she wrote,
“Today I celebrate what an awesome mother I am..
Today I celebrate the Gift of been a mother..
As a mother I have known Pure love, Joy and happiness.. Today I celebrate the strength of Motherhood upon me & every other mother out there..
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUMS #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #KINGY #MOTHERHOOD #JOY #MOTHERSWEAREGREATNESS.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog