All Your Want Is Here || Musics|Videos|Entertainment|Sport News|Local and International News|| @NaijabursteToday.

FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATING

Instagram

Breaking

Search post

Sunday 12 March 2017

Nigerian Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering Money Today To Buy Pizza

A Nigerian Facebook User, Irene Ojiugo Patrick Ogbogu, has revealed the hilarious reason she didn’t give offering in church today, instead she used the money to buy pizza.

She wrote;
This morning as I prepared for church, I was about to put my offering in an envelope when an image of Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke flashed before my eyes…
I gently put the money back in my purse and ordered Domino’s Pizza instead…
This girl won’t be contributing to no hooker slush fund anymore
#ChildofGodNotMugu
#OfferingNotNapoliTrip
#TitheNotMercedesBenzGL450

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog