All Your Want Is Here || Musics|Videos|Entertainment|Sport News|Local and International News|| @NaijabursteToday.

FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATING

Instagram

Breaking

Search post

Saturday 20 May 2017

Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Stuns With Her Bald Head

The actress who recently revealed she shaved her hair due to negative reaction to drugs from her fibroid removal operation shared photos of her new hairstyle.
She is looking more beautiful as a baldy than with all the wigs she use to wear. See the message and Pics below.
“So I was strong enough for my very first picture(in 2months) 
🎬
I was happy to be able to do stuffs like a strong woman should. #empoweringwomen#healthiswealth#survivor2017 #idontknowwhattohashtag#alhamdulillahalways @bjayblaq”

“I just need to adjust 💯I will get use to it❤❤❤🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😇😇😇💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💋 makeup by @bjayblaq spreading light and positivity to you all👊🏼Night night🤝

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog