All Your Want Is Here || Musics|Videos|Entertainment|Sport News|Local and International News|| @NaijabursteToday.

FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATING

Instagram

Breaking

Search post

Saturday 4 February 2017

DJ Real Says “I Regret Helping Small Doctor Without Signing A Contract, He’s An Ingrate”

Popular street Disk Jockey, DJ Real has revealed in an open letter that his greatest regret was helping rising street pop artiste, Small Doctor.
According to him, the artiste started neglecting the management, Real Beat Planet since he started getting mainstream acceptance.
He wrote:

“I’m Writing This Open Letter To All Street DJs And My Fans To Learn From My Mistake.. Been Keeping Silence For The Past Few Months Now Base On What Happen Between Me And Small Doctor Who Think He’s Bigger Than The Person Who Standby Him, Believe In His Talent And Do All His Possible Best To Help Him Get To Where He Is Today With GOD Blessing.
1. I Got To Know Him Thru A Friend And Artist Called O’black Some Years Back As His Bike Boy Who Do Drop Him Off At Shows.. O’black Introduced Him To Me, That He Can Be Of Help To Me Anytime I Want To Visit Alaba Market To Drop Jobs Done For The Marketers.. That’s How He Became My Personal Bike Boy Which I Do Pay Him, Not Until A Day One Of His Agege Brother Called “Mayor” Brought Him To Me That He Want Me To Help His Career And I Told Mayor That Small Doctor Never Told Me That He Sing But With Love I Accept Him As A Brother WithOut collecting A Dime Nor Ask Him To Sign Any Agreement With My OutFit #RealBeatPlanet. So Why I Took Over His Job Personal With Love Was When I Heard That One Of His Written Down Song #Gbagaun Was Stolen By O’black And Featured Konga.. That Was When I Personally Took Him To Dresan To Record The Song Which Is His Very First Single And I Gave Him Massive Promotion.. I Also Remembered Vividly That I Took Him To Some Street Djs Back Then But They All Turn Him Down That They Can’t Promote A Tout Song And I shouldered All His Promotion And Responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog